The Rocket Woodstove Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Rocket Woodstove Forum

Woodstove development using rocketstove technology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cornwall Cloggie

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vince33

Cornwall Cloggie Empty
PostSubject: Cornwall Cloggie   Cornwall Cloggie EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 3:22 am

I joined several days ago and have greatly enjoyed reading all the posts, especially those I understood. I'm a Dutchman living in Cornwall, where I'm fixing up an old wooden 'shack' on the Atlantic coast. It's heated by a wood stove - a downdraft stove made locally (in Devon). It's a fabulous beast but uses quite a lot of wood, especially in comparison with a rocket stove. I was searching internet for water heating alternatives when I came across ppotty1's rocket stove water heater (the idea of actually being able to see the fire is probably not so revolutionary to most of you, but I'd not come across it before and it blew me away). I too would love to build a rocker stove, but until I get up to speed - and I have a long way to go - I'll be taking more from the forum than giving, I'm afraid. That said, I'm quite proficient at 3D modelling, so if I can help anyone with that, I'd be happy to. I also know a little bit about cooperatives, which may or may not become relevant at a future stage. In the meantime, big learner plates for me.
Back to top Go down

Cornwall Cloggie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cornwall Cloggie   Cornwall Cloggie EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 5:13 am

Hello Vince33, Welcome to the Forum Very Happy  You have found the Best Forum out on the web that has a great bunch of members, who are always willing to jump in and help others with RS designs and new Ideas.  cheers
Back to top Go down
ppotty1 Admin
Admin

Cornwall Cloggie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cornwall Cloggie   Cornwall Cloggie EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 11:53 am

Hello Vince, Good to have you onboard, we all had to start somewhere so jump in and ask questions as you need to. The shack sounds to be in a great location, is it habitable or do you live there?
Cheers...Loz.
Back to top Go down
https://woodstoves.forumotion.co.uk
Kevin Bacon

Cornwall Cloggie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cornwall Cloggie   Cornwall Cloggie EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 11:56 am

Welcome!! You'll find lots to read and look at here!!
Back to top Go down
http://PorcupineForge.com
Sponsored content

Cornwall Cloggie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cornwall Cloggie   Cornwall Cloggie Empty

Back to top Go down

Cornwall Cloggie
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Rocket Woodstove Forum :: General :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: