The Rocket Woodstove Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Rocket Woodstove Forum

Woodstove development using rocketstove technology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello from East Yorkshire

Go down 
+3
ppotty1 Admin
jameshookway
hermetic
7 posters
AuthorMessage
hermetic

Hello from East Yorkshire Empty
PostSubject: Hello from East Yorkshire   Hello from East Yorkshire EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 8:54 am

Hi All, my name is Phil and I am an electrical engineer who over the years has done a bit of everything, and I need to heat the two ends of my workshop, the domestic end, which is a two storey brick under tile house two up and two down, and the other end, which is a single storey flat roofed shop attached to the upstairs of the "domestic end" My workshop is used for car restoration, and general working (playing) with my old British machine tools.
Back to top Go down
jameshookway

jameshookway

PostSubject: Re: Hello from East Yorkshire   Hello from East Yorkshire EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 9:56 am

Welcome to the forum
Back to top Go down
ppotty1 Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello from East Yorkshire   Hello from East Yorkshire EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 10:53 am

Hello Phil and welcome.
Back to top Go down
https://woodstoves.forumotion.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Hello from East Yorkshire   Hello from East Yorkshire EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 1:21 am

Hello Phil, Welcome to the Forum!  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
T2H
Admin
T2H

PostSubject: Re: Hello from East Yorkshire   Hello from East Yorkshire EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 5:22 pm

Welcome aboard.
Back to top Go down
hermetic

PostSubject: Re: Hello from East Yorkshire   Hello from East Yorkshire EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 9:20 pm

Thanks for the welcomes guys, I have two projects coming up, and I fancy rocket based stoves for both. First will be wood burning boiler to heat five rads and hot water in the domestic end of my workshop, the second is a wood burning ducted warm air unit for the workshop proper.
Phil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello from East Yorkshire   Hello from East Yorkshire EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 9:25 pm

Make sure you take lots of pics and or videos to post, Looking forward to seeing your RS, WIP.  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hitchhiker

PostSubject: Re: Hello from East Yorkshire   Hello from East Yorkshire EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 8:46 am

Hi
Back to top Go down
2ndburn

2ndburn

PostSubject: Re: Hello from East Yorkshire   Hello from East Yorkshire EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 8:18 pm

Cool Welcome
Back to top Go down
gadily

PostSubject: Re: Hello from East Yorkshire   Hello from East Yorkshire EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 8:48 am

i have some uses with rocket stoves but first i need to build one and see how it performs after that it can be altered to incorporate it into other builds ppotty is taking it into a hot water system or central heating

i can see much further uses with it for cooking, heating, creating electricity
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from East Yorkshire   Hello from East Yorkshire Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from East Yorkshire
Page 1 of 1