The Rocket Woodstove Forum

Woodstove development using rocketstove technology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Hello from Jordan!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
moondancer

PostSubject: Hello from Jordan!   Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:25 pm

Hi everyone!
I've been obsessed with alternative ways to get my house warm... outdated oil burner - tripled oil price.
Spent days and nights on YT watching and getting inspiration from many of you guys. Got here by way of ppotty's link.
I believe a rocket is the answer to both the heating problem and a way to efficiently use the wood from garden maintenance.
So I guess I will learn how to weld this year and hopefully will be warm next winter!
Back to top Go down
Hitchhiker

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Jordan!   Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:45 pm

Hey
Back to top Go down
gadily

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Jordan!   Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:07 am

rs stoves are a good source of heat and can be used for much more stuff than just heating it all depends on its design

as goes for garden maintenance id advise against anything with creosote or paint clean wood is the norm for any type of wood stove except within the old wood fires as they used to burn anything but you had to becareful of chimney fires and creosote build up hence more use of a chimney cleaner

otherwise than that enjoy your build and at least you maybe alot warmer next year
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Jordan!   

Back to top Go down

Hello from Jordan!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1