The Rocket Woodstove Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Rocket Woodstove Forum

Woodstove development using rocketstove technology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hi from N. Michigan

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
hitensile

Hi from N. Michigan Empty
PostSubject: Hi from N. Michigan   Hi from N. Michigan EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 10:31 am

Hi Folks, How did I end up here?  While researching for wood fired space heater for a small ice fishing shanty, I saw all the info on the rocket stove principle. I have the tools/materials to fabricate just about any style of stove/heater.  Time is the limiting factor.  The goal is to make the small stove for the shanty and time permitting, fabricate a space heater to replace my shop wood stove.  
    I sure wish I had the time to do the design/testing you guys/gals do to take the Rocket Stove principle and adapt it to the materials on hand.  I will be poking in and out, time permitting. Keep up the good work. Hitensile
Back to top Go down
twistedkarma

twistedkarma

PostSubject: Re: Hi from N. Michigan   Hi from N. Michigan EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 10:43 am

welcome to the forum. Lots of great stuff here.
Back to top Go down
caotropheus
Subscribers
Subscribers

PostSubject: Re: Hi from N. Michigan   Hi from N. Michigan EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 2:31 pm

Do not forget to post pictures and videos of your projects
Back to top Go down
gadily

PostSubject: Re: Hi from N. Michigan   Hi from N. Michigan EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 10:12 am

the best thing about a rocket stove is its a combine of 2 things a fire box and also a space heater the added advantage is that you can add another space heater to collect the extra heat that maybe going up the chimney

other than the burn chamber and vortex flue which is stainless steel or a stainless steel insert on the burn chamber the rest of the build is via steel
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi from N. Michigan   Hi from N. Michigan Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi from N. Michigan
Page 1 of 1