The Rocket Woodstove Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Rocket Woodstove Forum

Woodstove development using rocketstove technology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hi to all from Greece

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
adamsg

Hi to all from Greece Empty
PostSubject: Hi to all from Greece   Hi to all from Greece EmptyTue May 27, 2014 9:42 am

My name is George I am from Greece I am looking for a combination of ecologic and low cost heating. I want to stop using petrol for my central heating installation and I am looking for wood or pellet use. Thank you in advance all the users for their ideas and especially the fact that they share them.
Back to top Go down
gadily

PostSubject: Re: Hi to all from Greece   Hi to all from Greece EmptyTue May 27, 2014 10:45 am

hi george welcome to the forum

theres plenty of designs to choose from and its up to you which one you pick to use we will endeavor on helping you out as best as we can for the design that you have chosen to build

otherwise enjoy your build and we look forward to your build pictures been posted on the forums
Back to top Go down
caotropheus
Subscribers
Subscribers

PostSubject: Re: Hi to all from Greece   Hi to all from Greece EmptyTue May 27, 2014 1:38 pm

Pictures, we want pictures! And videos! If you show us more details of your current heating system, probably we can give you more ideas on how to make the transition to a rocket stove/central heating system.

Welcome to the forum
Back to top Go down
Tim Keith

PostSubject: Re: Hi to all from Greece   Hi to all from Greece EmptyTue May 27, 2014 3:22 pm

Welcome George to the forum! There is a lot of ideas posted here, but I think many of the ideas are in the heads of the bulders of wood heaters. There is always a new improvement to be evaluated.
Back to top Go down
T2H
Admin
T2H

PostSubject: Re: Hi to all from Greece   Hi to all from Greece EmptyThu May 29, 2014 2:50 pm

Welcome George!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi to all from Greece   Hi to all from Greece Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi to all from Greece
Page 1 of 1