The Rocket Woodstove Forum

Woodstove development using rocketstove technology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

G'Day Gang from Bindoon Western Autralia

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
curnow

PostSubject: G'Day Gang from Bindoon Western Autralia   Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:35 pm

Hi Gang,
I have not had a chance to go through the forum yet so hope I can find some answers to some issues I'm having with getting a rocket stove to operate as planned. Ive been fooling around with turk burners and Ozzirt style pot burners but really like the rocket stove. My first attempt at a rocket has not been the success I had hoped but I think I am in the right place to find solutions to my issues.

Cheers
Dennis
Back to top Go down
gadily

PostSubject: Re: G'Day Gang from Bindoon Western Autralia   Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:49 pm

welcome dennis to the forum

you may find the solution if you have vids its easy to explain it if we can see how it is working your on a 7 day before posting links but if your on youtube we can find it or seperate the http code and we can find the link

ive built my first rs but a smaller version however i did have trouble with it myself with it being too small on the riser for the air that was in the gas bottle and also the pull through from the firebox

however it was sorted and has been fired up with success at full burn

heres the failure to then to a pass state

http://woodstoves.forumotion.co.uk/t395-help-needed-with-small-build-rs
Back to top Go down
curnow

PostSubject: Re: G'Day Gang from Bindoon Western Autralia   Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:14 pm

GDay Gang,
I have just uploaded 2 videos on youtube. I am happy with the way my heater is working. If you would like to view my vids do a search for Dennis Curnow and you should find me :-)

Cheers
Dennis
Back to top Go down
T2H
Admin

PostSubject: Re: G'Day Gang from Bindoon Western Autralia   Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:32 pm

Dennis welcome, please when you can be sure to post your build with photos and an explanation of your disappointments.

You will find a great deal of informative seasoned rocket stove builders ready and willing to help out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: G'Day Gang from Bindoon Western Autralia   

Back to top Go down

G'Day Gang from Bindoon Western Autralia
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1