The Rocket Woodstove Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Rocket Woodstove Forum

Woodstove development using rocketstove technology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

rocket stove heater

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
gadily

rocket - rocket stove heater Empty
PostSubject: rocket stove heater   rocket - rocket stove heater EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 9:44 am

im surprised that you didnt add this one to forum

its a nice build as well with a mix of things from ppotty and trying2hard and peckas ideas all into one and looks loverly as well all being together
Back to top Go down
caotropheus
Subscribers
Subscribers

PostSubject: Re: rocket stove heater   rocket - rocket stove heater EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 2:07 pm

Very nice compilation of ideas and interesting innovations, like the raising raiser tube, the top heat exchanger window and the vortex generator. I wonder how the small heat exchanger window will remain clean and how the movable raiser tube will influence heat output
Back to top Go down
T2H
Admin
T2H

PostSubject: Re: rocket stove heater   rocket - rocket stove heater EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 1:49 pm

Thanks for posting this Gadily, I missed his build video.
Back to top Go down
JeffJetisoned

PostSubject: Re: rocket stove heater   rocket - rocket stove heater EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 12:14 pm

Good one! I like the vortex...looks like it would get really hot. I haven't been able to get to site lately because of time and shouldn't be looking at new builds when I haven't studied information gadily sent me weeks ago, but can't resist when they are so readily available..lol. Also, this video reminds me to do more research before starting anything as it took them a week to build in the machine shop. Thanks for posting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rocket stove heater   rocket - rocket stove heater Empty

Back to top Go down

rocket stove heater
Page 1 of 1