The Rocket Woodstove Forum

Woodstove development using rocketstove technology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

diy melting foundary

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
gadily

PostSubject: diy melting foundary    Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:32 am

as with the build of the rocket burner ive come across other things on my rounds on youtube but i do know of a few scrappers in the area and there wanting to melt aluminum into ingots from memory i went straight back to these and have now chosen 2 types of melting foundary

i like the idea of vortex technology and also using secondary air to further force heat and more circular motion

ive been asked to build this ive come up with a burn box for start up then swapping to oil as this is what they got most of unlike i would have used the wood and coal method using vortex tech to push the flames further round the system to speed up the process

this build will be a prototype build

heres the builds i have seen

Back to top Go down
gadily

PostSubject: Re: diy melting foundary    Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:24 pm

i know this is oil however ive noted they are using some of the vortex technology

these are the burners to choose from

this one is based on the drip into a bowl ozzirts build

using a vortex device
Back to top Go down

diy melting foundary
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1