The Rocket Woodstove Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Rocket Woodstove Forum

Woodstove development using rocketstove technology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello every one

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Thebigflyin

Thebigflyin

Hello every one Empty
PostSubject: Hello every one   Hello every one EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 11:50 pm

hello fellow stove fans.

have built a few down draft stoves..

have a look at my site.

in seven day..
Back to top Go down
http://ecape1820.tripod.com
gadily

Hello every one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello every one   Hello every one EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 8:24 am

would this be yours ?

its a shame that your video is a little small

we do appreciate builders of wood burners of any form however kindly remember most will build themselves a wood burner and hence id say your cost is a little too high for my liking

we offer our skills and knowledge for free without a charge on here including knowledge of how things work and improvements to designs further pushing forward for economy and also bringing down prices on wood burners

we also encourage enviromentaly friendly woodburners and share knowledge on here for others to share in our experience for improvements and allowing for better advancement in our designs for others to learn from and encourage all types of designers and builders to put forward there ideas for the benefit of others

these are my thoughts though

one other thing i have a damn good firewall and anti spam your link on your page forced the opening of advertisement on another tab which is something i dont like myself

edited and removed the link to this post wrote:

Last edited by gadily on Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
T2H
Admin
T2H

Hello every one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello every one   Hello every one EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 3:28 pm

First off I find your post a bit cryptic and very little information.
I guess the question to be asked is why?
Give more concise information, all you do by posting cryptic message is cast doubt on why you are here.
Back to top Go down
Thebigflyin

Thebigflyin

Hello every one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello every one   Hello every one EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 3:50 am

Yip this is my stove! and I am a little dislexic thus a little incoherent.. as for the seven days that is this sites policy you see..

Ja the price is if I build one for you. as I am not a factory it would be a custome job, so no its cheep realy.

if you want the plans I can send you a CD, but have been so harased by chinees componeys that I will not poset to the east, sory you guys but that is just how it is..

if you wana build one I have all the castings, reeflective crystal glass seals ex. and and adn

here is my web site, you might fined it interesting??

ecape1820.tripod.com sorry about all the adds, but it is a free hostying..

thanks again for the warm welkom?
Back to top Go down
Thebigflyin

Thebigflyin

Hello every one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello every one   Hello every one EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 3:55 am

O and Ja , my vidios are small and the sound is REALY rubish, if you would like it better, send a better camera ;-)

Back to top Go down
gadily

Hello every one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello every one   Hello every one EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 5:59 am

the adds are the problem and im sorry i wouldnt advise anyone to use the links as the site does further pop ups behind other pop ups

i have a strong firewall and anti virus and some got through this

as for buying yours

is it epa tested
has it done real life testing not factory testings
what are the results of your system
how much wood does it use

i dont mind you being here offering advise on builds of other peoples and helping them however if your here to promote your own selling of your system i dont think it will go down well

so for the moment im going to edit and delete your links from my earlier post

my own opinion is i wont be buying your system as id rather enjoy building my own and seeing the results of the build by trial and error
Back to top Go down
Thebigflyin

Thebigflyin

Hello every one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello every one   Hello every one EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 7:49 am

Hello again.

I have had a chance to read some more of the postings on the site, and this looks like the best of the reast as fare as stove building info gows!! and looks like a realy nice crowed of people on here, I find engineering types are generaly realy nice people..

and as far as buying my stove, dont, to me its a pain! I do build as it is somthing I love doing, and inventing, I thriveon.. and the internet is revelutionising the way every thing is being done! including stove and how they are going to be made to go into peoples homes.

but if you really really wana build one I would like to help, as they as with everthing can be made to be made better.

so on to the real world, I must realy get a better provider!! thanx for pointing that out. (if any one has any recomendations that would be fab!)

OK so how I got in to wood staoves, and rocket stoves.

well we bought a new home and I was brock after all the costs.. but had had a wood stove in the prevoious place, so wanted the same.. sO I surched the net for a stove, that I could buy once I had a little money again. well the list of "would likes" and "need to have's" got longer and longer, until I had the money and could buy .. but then found there was not a stove that could do what I wnated, so as an engineer I built one!

well it did not work!! so this realy perplexed me so now after 7 years of building and testing I have had a fire in my home for two winters that keeps our 17m buy 25m 2 floor house cozze!! yay!!

I have had it on a gas aneliser testing flue gasses and have had it up to the 88% effc. so flame temp is 1100 C and the flue temp is 90C to 150C so I get a prety good gasification, and very little ash as it is used as fule.. co co2

PS I like your coment real life tested not factory!! HETAS cant seem the get their act together with somthing as simple as Effc testing ! they loos any credibility in my eyes!!

anmout of wood.. well I burn about one palet to one and a half a day depending on how cold it is and what typ of palet it is.. out side temp of --++ -2 to 4C and inside temp of 20C

cheers for now..

PS the main reason for me punting my stove here is after batteling for so long to get it to work, for any newby that just wanted to build a stove that would work , this would be a simple way it achive that with out the R and D cost time and money.. any how if that did not come across corectly I can try to explain that again some how ?

Back to top Go down
gadily

Hello every one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello every one   Hello every one EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 11:24 am

this maybe of interest to you

https://woodstoves.forumotion.co.uk/t299-rs-testing-results

the other part we discussed on here about real life results and not fake ones used by industry so there systems look better

based on loading of a certain type of wood
how many loads by weight
also temperature readings taken in certain size of room
burn time and cooling down time
Back to top Go down
Thebigflyin

Thebigflyin

Hello every one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello every one   Hello every one EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 2:09 am

Hello again

what I thought might also be of interest to all the chaps, is the fact that I dont have a work shop, in fact I dont even have a work bench or a vice! and yet I can build stoves! so it can be done.

basic method

1 draw stove in sketchup
2 send off drawings to be laser or water cut
3 make the parts I need as castings in polestireen and send them to be invested at the foundry
4 get all the bits as a jig saw, and find out how bad I am at sketchup!
5 after loads of grinding and wellding, I have a stove.
6 well not quite, but you get the idea..
Back to top Go down
Thebigflyin

Thebigflyin

Hello every one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello every one   Hello every one EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 5:30 am

Hello again

well I have payed for my web space, so there should be no more adds and popups, if you wana check it out and have a look , feed back would be great..

thanks again Guys

ps the more I look though this form the more interesting things I see and now the ideas are comming..

I am thinking of making a pelet burner and container that will fit inside my fire, that will feed automaticaly and still be hermetic to the out side.
Back to top Go down
gadily

Hello every one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello every one   Hello every one EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 9:05 am

you will find alot more info as you progress into the forums and view more info on builds of others some are interesting love the ideas of others and best of all its free for all users

if you do post a link or a build info my opinon and polightness is include a link to there build

im looking forward to seeing your new build from ideas
Back to top Go down
JDRay

Hello every one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello every one   Hello every one EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 5:28 am

Thebigflyin wrote:
Hello again

what I thought might also be of interest to all the chaps, is the fact that I dont have a work shop, in fact I dont even have a work bench or a vice! and yet I can build stoves! so it can be done.

basic method

1 draw stove in sketchup
2 send off drawings to be laser or water cut
3 make the parts I need as castings in polestireen and send them to be invested at the foundry
4 get all the bits as a jig saw, and find out how bad I am at sketchup!
5 after loads of grinding and wellding, I have a stove.
6 well not quite, but you get the idea..

This sounds exactly like the method I'm planning to use. I've been modeling like crazy in SketchUp, and have (through a lot of effort) translated the models into sheet metal cut drawings (go ahead, try to represent a piece of sheet metal that you roll-form into a tube and has a cutout for a perpendicularly-intersecting tube that you've painstakingly drawn in SketchUp as a flat drawing someone can cut out with a CNC machine. It's not easy). I had to go look up the formula for arc length to get it done. Thank Google that you can type in "54 degrees in radians" and have it tell you the answer (0.942, by the way).

Welcome to the forum.

J.D.
Back to top Go down
Thebigflyin

Thebigflyin

Hello every one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello every one   Hello every one EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 6:59 am

thanx J.D.

I have a problem just getting circles to be circles in .DWG and not octagonie thingys!!

one other thing I have been looking at on ALIBAB is CNC machiens, they call them portable CNC,

they are about £2,000.00 (no torch and no table) but you get a rail and arm type cnc so the next thing ill be looking for is free nesting software. ??

the plate sketchup sounds fascinating!! have you got some youtube tuts?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello every one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello every one   Hello every one Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello every one
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Rocket Woodstove Forum :: General :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: