The Rocket Woodstove Forum

Woodstove development using rocketstove technology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

gasification from start to finish...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
tritowns

PostSubject: gasification from start to finish...    Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:12 am

If I was a total newbee... I'd buy this book.

I am in no way affiliated with Ben, but do know his work and have a good idea what you will find inside. If you want to build a system that works with out any guess work, and only build one... this is where to start.
Back to top Go down
Tim Keith

PostSubject: Re: gasification from start to finish...    Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:04 pm

I got the book about 4 days after it was printed.
Back to top Go down
tritowns

PostSubject: Re: gasification from start to finish...    Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:01 am

Ben's book will yeild a good working system. While I don't have the book I have seen the line drawings... not overly complicated.
Back to top Go down
Tim Keith

PostSubject: Re: gasification from start to finish...    Sat Oct 18, 2014 5:53 pm

The book is well done, the print is also large enough for my old eyes!
Back to top Go down
Vulcan Gasifier

PostSubject: Re: gasification from start to finish...    Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:28 pm

I was able to get a preview of the book and it is indeed very well done. We have a link to it along with the DOW site on our webpage.

My opinion is; this is the most modern, up to date instruction manual in existence. Ben really did a great job on this.
Back to top Go down
Rebootag

PostSubject: Re: gasification from start to finish...    Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:56 am

looks like he has it down... ouch on the price though. I suppose its worth it anyway. On my "to buy" list... :)
Back to top Go down
https://farmacyseeds.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: gasification from start to finish...    

Back to top Go down

gasification from start to finish...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1