The Rocket Woodstove Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Rocket Woodstove Forum

Woodstove development using rocketstove technology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

No limits for rocket stove use and shapes

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
caotropheus
Subscribers
Subscribers

rocket - No limits for rocket stove use and shapes Empty
PostSubject: No limits for rocket stove use and shapes   rocket - No limits for rocket stove use and shapes EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 11:51 pm

This idea is just brilliant for its simplicity

Back to top Go down
T2H
Admin
T2H

PostSubject: Re: No limits for rocket stove use and shapes   rocket - No limits for rocket stove use and shapes EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 7:22 am

Pretty neat especially concerning space considerations.
Back to top Go down
Hitchhiker

PostSubject: Re: No limits for rocket stove use and shapes   rocket - No limits for rocket stove use and shapes EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 3:23 am

Maybe too much thought goes into stoves?  Maybe a lot of design is overkill?  I'm not dissing stoves or building and I don't mean this to be negative.  I am on a tangent lately about "downsizing" and wonder what others are thinking.
Back to top Go down
gadily

PostSubject: Re: No limits for rocket stove use and shapes   rocket - No limits for rocket stove use and shapes EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 7:21 am

considered it myself however some things have to be kept for there energy efficentsy sometimes simple can be good or best to use but using the latest tech can also be the better aproach in making sure all wood or gas is burnt giving a much cleaner burn to there systems the desired effect with our stove building
however i have to admit trial and error is so much worth it as well as ive just shattered my 4mm stove glass whilst trying to show some oldies excuse the comment that the new wood burners are much better and do burn clean
also had to shout not to touch the top as burnt fingers would happen to them so out now to replace the glass as i had tried to burn like ppottys system and my system cant untill its warmed up not from a cold system i will upload vid to show this happening
Back to top Go down
Hitchhiker

PostSubject: Re: No limits for rocket stove use and shapes   rocket - No limits for rocket stove use and shapes EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 12:38 pm

I'm starting to lean towards J tubes again or at least feeder tubes like the one above.  Not really sure what this mood is.  I'm just not sure if a hardcore venturi is needed in all applications.  I think part of this mood is my being stuck on channels and draft for outdoor use.
Back to top Go down
Thebigflyin

Thebigflyin

PostSubject: Re: No limits for rocket stove use and shapes   rocket - No limits for rocket stove use and shapes EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 12:39 am

this is BRILLIANT!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://ecape1820.tripod.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No limits for rocket stove use and shapes   rocket - No limits for rocket stove use and shapes Empty

Back to top Go down

No limits for rocket stove use and shapes
Page 1 of 1