The Rocket Woodstove Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Rocket Woodstove Forum

Woodstove development using rocketstove technology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A little about me

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Vulcan Gasifier

A little about me Empty
PostSubject: A little about me    A little about me EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 1:47 pm

Like my friend and competitor Arvid, I am a manufacturer of high performance small scale gasification refinery systems. We build from the micro scale M-Series systems on up to the Evolution Series 25 kW systems that feature the GM performance HO LS engines. We will soon delve into a 50 kW full blown CHP system next year.
Back to top Go down
T2H
Admin
T2H

A little about me Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little about me    A little about me EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 1:33 am

I have been following your work and have been subbed for sometime now.
I enjoy your videos and you do very nice work man.
Thanks for joining in.
Feel free to post videos of your work here!
Back to top Go down
tritowns

A little about me Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little about me    A little about me EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 11:42 pm

Hey, good to see you here Matt. always looking forward to seeing what you come up with next.
Back to top Go down
Vulcan Gasifier

A little about me Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little about me    A little about me EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 12:35 pm

Thanks guys!! I am looking forward to attempting this build. But for now it is on the backburner, I have a couple of customers pushing hard on us to get their builds done.

Lots of good things in store for the 2015 model year. Everything will getting much more refined and our Micro series is getting a complete makeover with many new added features including automation. So this will a very advanced system for the entry level market. The E-Series is evolving to new levels with new and fresh ground breaking advancements. This next build we are working on will be a taste of what is to come. Next years versions will get a new exclosure system with a beefier framing. The media filter will disappear and replace with a wet cyclonic filtering system.

One of the criteria for many users is they want the machines to never shut off. Not for fuel charging, not for cyclone catch clean outs, not ash removal, not condensate draining etc. So as soon as I get the 2015 models wrapped up, I plan to get an early start for the 2016 model year. This will be the machine we address all these issues and hope to make the machine capable of a complete auto run mode. Might even possibly start the machine with a cell phone app.

I am teaching myself how to program with arduino and picking this up very fast. So automation will get much more advanced next year as well. I hope to have the machine capable of simple push button operation by next summer. This would include igniting the gasifier from a cold start up along with auto engine starting. I already wrote my own code for our 02 sensor mixer and will be taking baby steps until I reach this point.

Ill be posting pics of the new 25 kW machine soon, it is coming together great! I must make hot rodder guys cringe when they see my system, with the hopped up crate motor just so we can run wood gas through it. LOL
Back to top Go down
T2H
Admin
T2H

A little about me Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little about me    A little about me EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 5:03 am

Very cool Matt, glad things are working out for you man.
You put in a lot of hard work on your designs.
Back to top Go down
Rebootag

A little about me Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little about me    A little about me EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 1:36 pm

awesome! all stuff I've thought about... glad to hear you are forging the way. grin
Back to top Go down
https://farmacyseeds.net/
Sponsored content

A little about me Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little about me    A little about me Empty

Back to top Go down

A little about me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Rocket Woodstove Forum :: Main :: Rocketstoves (ideas and research members only) :: wood gasification-
Jump to: