The Rocket Woodstove Forum

Woodstove development using rocketstove technology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Hi from Sydney, OZ

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stoked

PostSubject: Hi from Sydney, OZ   Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:26 pm

Hi stove heads. I'm completely new to rocket stoves and fabrication in general. For me it started building alcohol stoves for my hiking and outdoor hobbies. I was inspired by the likes of Minibull Design and the Youtube channels of people like Tetkoba.

I have been building these kind of ultralight stoves for several years now and within the last couple of years have built a stainless tub tent stove and a gas cylinder wood stove which I use to cook on quite a lot.

I hope to buy my own place within the next couple of years and have become interested in rocket stoves as a source of heating.

It looks like I have joined at an exiting time, the rate of innovation and change is blisteringly fast it seems.

I'm going to learn many new skills and absorb as much knowledge as possible(I have already picked up a lot of tips within the last couple of days, the advantage of being a newbie) and hope to contribute my builds and finds as I go.

Here we go, another forum and a new obsession, bring it on !

Kind regards, Stoked

Back to top Go down
caotropheus
Subscribers
Subscribers

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Sydney, OZ   Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:04 pm

Welcome to the forum. Looking forward to see your projects. According to the rules of the forum, you will have to wait for seven days before you will be able to post pictures or videos.
Back to top Go down
Stoked

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Sydney, OZ   Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:26 pm

Thanks for the welcome, ok, great, I will wait a week, thanks for the help. Looking forward to spending time looking through the info on here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Sydney, OZ   

Back to top Go down

Hi from Sydney, OZ
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1