The Rocket Woodstove Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Rocket Woodstove Forum

Woodstove development using rocketstove technology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Earths axis shifted?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
T2H
Admin
T2H

Earths axis shifted? Empty
PostSubject: Earths axis shifted?   Earths axis shifted? EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 6:34 am

Hi everyone I know this is considered by some irrational conspiracy fringe topic and that is ok, this article is not for you.

After noticing at the end of this summer while taking my dogs out to go potty and no not go to ppotty's, the sun was setting while they were doing their stuff.

I was shocked as I watched it set in the Northwest direction, I only noticed this because ever since I was a young man I have been going to a specific beach for over thirty years and I would go there and watch the sunset.

It used to set directly west and southwest depending upon what time of the year it is.

So that is the only reason why I even noticed it was setting in the wrong place later this summer.

I did come to this conclusion on my own but only after having several observations that seemed to me to be very wrong it was not any research that brought me to this conclusion but what I have witnessed personally.

I then started to do some research and found others are now expressing the same exact thing.

We have two camps, those who belittle those of use who are recognizing what is taking place and the ones who feel they are much smarter explaining why we are so ignorant in our observations.

Scientist or not, academic or not, the ability to have at my disposal the tools to take precise measurements I do not have but I do have my natural senses and what I have come to know as normal patterns in sunrise and sunsets, and as well in weather changes and I now realize it has all changed.

Most of the people in the world do and will not notice this for the main reason that they have never been cognitive of the sunrise or the sunset and the positions it does it in.
So if it has changed its position slightly it is nothing out of the norm for them.

I do not need some academic to tell me I am wrong, or I am right, it is easy enough to conclude that the earth has shifted on its axis with my natural senses.

This article covers many examples of why others are coming to the same conclusion, they get into some stuff that I do not agree with completely but the article confirms for me that others are expressing the same concerns and for the very same reasons as we do not know nor have met each other.

I do understand the power of hype and sensationalism and how they can influence the simple and even myself at times but with diligent research given time you can clear away the sensationalism from what is becoming quite clear.

The earth has not only shifted on its axis but is still in the progression.

Here is the link to the article.

https://axischange.wordpress.com/
Back to top Go down
Mr. Heater

Mr. Heater

PostSubject: Re: Earths axis shifted?   Earths axis shifted? EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 1:08 pm

Back to top Go down
T2H
Admin
T2H

PostSubject: Re: Earths axis shifted?   Earths axis shifted? EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 9:21 am

Good article Mr Heater thanks.
Since the rocket scientists are not allowed to talk about it, the average joe has to figure it out for them.
Back to top Go down
Stephen cooper

PostSubject: Re: Earths axis shifted?   Earths axis shifted? EmptySat Aug 13, 2016 12:04 pm

my fav book is SIVA a "syfi" alternative history of earth , a great read . please chech it out , it kinda eye opening .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Earths axis shifted?   Earths axis shifted? Empty

Back to top Go down

Earths axis shifted?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Rocket Woodstove Forum :: Main :: Lounge-
Jump to: