The Rocket Woodstove Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Rocket Woodstove Forum

Woodstove development using rocketstove technology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

looking for bulk perlite

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sird1973

looking for bulk perlite Empty
PostSubject: looking for bulk perlite   looking for bulk perlite EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 4:44 pm

Hey all ive been looking for bulk perlite. The only bulk i am finding is on the net is in 4 qubic ft bags and it is like $12 for a bag and  30 in shipping per bag. Wanting to use it in a rocket stove and in dutch bucket gardning. So needing to find a good bulk suplier. Willing to drive to a store if anyone knows of one in kansas, oklahoma, colorado, or northern texas.
Back to top Go down
ppotty1 Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: looking for bulk perlite   looking for bulk perlite EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 11:17 am

Got mine from a horticultural supplier here in the UK and much cheaper the more I bought.
Back to top Go down
https://woodstoves.forumotion.co.uk
Bezman

Bezman

PostSubject: Re: looking for bulk perlite   looking for bulk perlite EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 10:09 am

I just purchased 100l bag from evilbay and it has been shipped in good time - ready to be used as insulation around my burn chamber upright section.

guess it helps if I include how much I paid.......£19.89 delivered so not too bad I guess

Having never ever needed to purchase any before I have little idea as to whether or not this is a good price, it seemed to be when I compared it to 'shop' prices however.

Good luck

Last edited by Bezman on Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ppotty1 Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: looking for bulk perlite   looking for bulk perlite EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 10:20 am

I recall paying around £17.00 for 100l bag, wanted to buy a smaller one so went on the motorbike to pick it up, 50L was £18.00 ??? so rode home with a huge soft backrest  :shock: 
Back to top Go down
https://woodstoves.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: looking for bulk perlite   looking for bulk perlite Empty

Back to top Go down

looking for bulk perlite
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Rocket Woodstove Forum :: Main :: Rocketstoves (ideas and research members only) :: Resources: Bargains: Suppliers-
Jump to: