The Rocket Woodstove Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Rocket Woodstove Forum

Woodstove development using rocketstove technology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

wood storage shed

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
gadily

wood - wood storage shed  Empty
PostSubject: wood storage shed    wood - wood storage shed  EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 6:57 am

needed a much bigger wood storage shed so welded one up

the size is 6ft x 3 ft high same as the depth as well
all made out of angle iron and steel roofing
next part is too build the doors onto it but is already storing wood inside of it

wood - wood storage shed  20150613
Back to top Go down
caotropheus
Subscribers
Subscribers

PostSubject: Re: wood storage shed    wood - wood storage shed  EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 3:38 am

Nice
Back to top Go down
gadily

PostSubject: Re: wood storage shed    wood - wood storage shed  EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 7:35 am

this is the main shed it used to be a flat roof but i put more slope on it using the box profile roofing that I bought cheap

now i have just changed that now to an apex roof as i found a massive problem with metal roofing

cold and heat dont mix with a metal roof and drips like hell if you have no felt underneath

changed from this

wood - wood storage shed  20150510

now to this

wood - wood storage shed  20150815

wood - wood storage shed  20150816

the inside view during heavy rain and thunder and lightning and the shed is now waterproof

wood - wood storage shed  20150817

now i have to refit my wood burner as the release point for it is now more at the top of the apex roof on the right near the nogging to the beam
hole is already cut into it and now i have to make a hole in the new felt to install it to get it running ready for winter again
Back to top Go down
gadily

PostSubject: Re: wood storage shed    wood - wood storage shed  EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 4:50 am

as it was completed and installed the wood burner again it looked like this

wood - wood storage shed  20151010

wood - wood storage shed  20151011

it now looks like this after council passed the plans for a boundary wall old shed build

wood - wood storage shed  20160610

wood - wood storage shed  20160611

wood - wood storage shed  20160612

it has only droped at the rear by 8" which is really nothing but it now looks like the shed belongs to us instead of it looking like the neighbours property the build was an end to anymore trouble if new buyers moved into the property

as you can also see im now having to reinstall a new chimney back into the property but this time im taking it in through the wall and using the proper regs for height above the top of the roof point
Back to top Go down
Stephen cooper

PostSubject: Re: wood storage shed    wood - wood storage shed  EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 12:37 pm

Hi
Always good to have more storage.
the main reason i built a rocket stove was because i couldnot store enough wood and coal on my boat. now i can carry all my stoves needs for several weeks without putting a huge pile on the roof of the boat. RESULT .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wood storage shed    wood - wood storage shed  Empty

Back to top Go down

wood storage shed
Page 1 of 1