The Rocket Woodstove Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Rocket Woodstove Forum

Woodstove development using rocketstove technology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Compact Gasifier...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
tritowns

New Compact Gasifier...  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Compact Gasifier...    New Compact Gasifier...  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 12:09 pm

I don't have a problem with you contributing ideas, and I'll do my best to explain what I think will happen if it's something that I think may not be in your best interests.. I learned a lot by trying stuff on my own, but, sometimes it's easier to learn through others mistakes than try to make all the mistakes yourself. For the longest time I thought one of the fellows that mentored me was mad at me all the time. He wasn't, it was a communication issue, english not being his first language, or even his second language. Let me know when you want to start and we'll start...

Here's a vid of some flaring that I did this evening...

still testing some ideas, but I think most of my bottom end is working the way I want it too.
Back to top Go down

New Compact Gasifier...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2