The Rocket Woodstove Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Rocket Woodstove Forum

Woodstove development using rocketstove technology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

how to download video from you tube.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
drj12567

how to download video from you tube. Empty
PostSubject: how to download video from you tube.   how to download video from you tube. EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 12:58 pm

does anybody know how to download videos from you tube, my internet service is not very good so i am having trouble viewing T2H video on the turbo rocket stove plans. any help would be great .
                                   HAVE A NICE DAY
                                 GOD BLESS YOU ALL
                                Donald Joyce
Back to top Go down
gadily

PostSubject: Re: how to download video from you tube.   how to download video from you tube. EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 8:01 pm

for firefox add ons its this

Download Flash and Video

theres plenty more out there though that do the same

on firefox bar you get a square blue box with a white arrow left click it and select mp4 360 low mb,s is enough to clearly watch it via vlc media player

you then get a pop up box that allows you to download it to your pc

just put it where you can find it within a folder works for most youtube vids unless its https blocked

then using vlc media player got to your folder looking for the file and just double click upon it if vlc is already configured for it it will play the file no problem
Back to top Go down
sae140

PostSubject: Re: how to download video from you tube.   how to download video from you tube. EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 3:08 am

I use:
en.savefrom.net/1-how-to-download-youtube-video/
[You'll need to preface that link with the http stuff, 'cause I'm new here and can't post links yet]

Just paiste the YouTube link in the box, then <CR>. You then get a drop-down box offering you the video download in various formats.

It's become one of my 'must-have' links.

Back to top Go down

how to download video from you tube.
Page 1 of 1