The Rocket Woodstove Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Rocket Woodstove Forum

Woodstove development using rocketstove technology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

new person

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
eckerson300

new person Empty
PostSubject: new person   new person EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 4:04 pm

Hello, I am new to this forum and would like to learn as much as possible. I have been obsessed with fire and the ability to persuade fire to go along with my motives; I love stoves, ovens, forges, kilns, heaters, and boilers. I am a mason. I have been actively learning about heaters for about three years now. Currently, I have built myself a pizza oven, two wood-fired saunas and sauna-stoves, mini rocket heater, and not to mention, many experiments. I plan on building a masonry heater in our house and I am thinking of a mass rocket in the garage. I have attended a workshop on masonry heaters a couple years ago and I spend a lot of time learning about the subject. If you had to label my knowledge and experience, you could call it medium-rare. I hope to learn but also contribute some information.

I tried to include some pictures, but it is not permitted for seven days apparently. When in Rome...
Back to top Go down
gadily

new person Empty
PostSubject: Re: new person   new person EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 11:15 pm

welcome to the forums eckerson

sounds interesting does all that
Back to top Go down
T2H
Admin
T2H

new person Empty
PostSubject: Re: new person   new person EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 4:49 pm

Welcome you will find some great resources here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

new person Empty
PostSubject: Re: new person   new person Empty

Back to top Go down

new person
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Rocket Woodstove Forum :: General :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: