The Rocket Woodstove Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Rocket Woodstove Forum

Woodstove development using rocketstove technology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Honored to be among Rocket Stove Greatness

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Outback

rocket - Honored to be among Rocket Stove Greatness Empty
PostSubject: Honored to be among Rocket Stove Greatness   rocket - Honored to be among Rocket Stove Greatness EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 11:27 pm

Hello my fellow rocketeers. I started a little business over 5 years ago now building small camp/rocket stoves of my various designs amidst my other welding jobs/products. I came from the world of component level electronics and I.T. I've always enjoyed field work and working with my hands. I'm now a certified structural welder. I started researching welding and rocket stoves years ago after we had a major ice storm in our area that wiped out power for days. Being in tornado alley, I realized the importance of having an alternate source of heat and method of cooking to conserve other resources. My next step in evolution has led me from youtube to here. I am honored to be among Rocket Stove greatness.
Back to top Go down
gadily

PostSubject: Re: Honored to be among Rocket Stove Greatness   rocket - Honored to be among Rocket Stove Greatness EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 5:58 am

hello and welcome to the site

sorry about not posting sooner some sort of issues with the site that seems to be sorted now

we dont get major snowstorms here but we still get it cold from time to time
Back to top Go down
ROACH

ROACH

PostSubject: Honored to be among Rocket Stove Greatness   rocket - Honored to be among Rocket Stove Greatness EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 2:16 pm

welcome to the rocket stove greatness, lol lot of info here
Back to top Go down
T2H
Admin
T2H

PostSubject: Re: Honored to be among Rocket Stove Greatness   rocket - Honored to be among Rocket Stove Greatness EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 1:57 pm

Welcome outback that was the same exact reason why I built my first stove.
First winter in our rv was horrible, second winter we had an ice storm that knocked out power for a week.
We were nice and warm, were able to cook, watch movies work on the computer all with out being tied to the grid.

Well with the exception of a garden hose:>)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Honored to be among Rocket Stove Greatness   rocket - Honored to be among Rocket Stove Greatness Empty

Back to top Go down

Honored to be among Rocket Stove Greatness
Page 1 of 1