The Rocket Woodstove Forum

Woodstove development using rocketstove technology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Thanks for the efforts, and having me join!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
HeroscreameR

PostSubject: Thanks for the efforts, and having me join!   Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:19 am

Hello Gentlemen(and perhaps ladies)

Thanks for the creation and efforts of this knowledge base, among other things. Thanks for having me.

I look forward to joining in on many of the conversations.

-Doug from Richmond, Indiana-US
Back to top Go down
gadily

PostSubject: Re: Thanks for the efforts, and having me join!   Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:06 am

welcome to the forums

i was a newbie myself with rocket stove builds now im beginning to make my own and test away

there is plenty of choice within here on there builds all depends on what build you want to build
Back to top Go down
HeroscreameR

PostSubject: Re: Thanks for the efforts, and having me join!   Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:14 pm

Certainly appreciate that. I’ve fabbed up several different types of stoves, it’s extremely interesting to me. I would enjoy seeing what people have to say on secondary burn theories, and see some of their builds and the logic behind why it was made as such. Anything on here to the liking? Thanks in advance!
Back to top Go down
gadily

PostSubject: Re: Thanks for the efforts, and having me join!   Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:21 pm

yes there is

there is also a member that has warmed a large area using a rocket stove via there build ( my stove is over sized for my 2000 square foot insulated shop )

there is info on primary air and secondary air systems

the main thing in my eyes is how long there system lasts for the costs involved in building them

rocket stove build is important and one of the main items needed but when it comes to its heat exchanger this is variable with different outputs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thanks for the efforts, and having me join!   

Back to top Go down

Thanks for the efforts, and having me join!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1