The Rocket Woodstove Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Rocket Woodstove Forum

Woodstove development using rocketstove technology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dyno Vortex concept stove

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
T2H
Admin
T2H

vortex - Dyno Vortex concept stove Empty
PostSubject: Dyno Vortex concept stove   vortex - Dyno Vortex concept stove EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 4:40 am

This is a recycling vortex concept, the design is created to recycle a portion of the gases spent to be remixed with secondary combustion with the hopes of igniting any unspent gasses.
So far in my first test of the stove in the second video it is showing some real promise, the stove went smokeless in seven minutes or less give or take a minute or so.

The second video below is the first crude test, I was very happy with the results, even though the glass plate broke in ten minutes I felt this was a success, I am excited about finishing up the build to see the results when the stove is up to full operating temps.

Last edited by Trying2Hard on Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
brianchulo

vortex - Dyno Vortex concept stove Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dyno Vortex concept stove   vortex - Dyno Vortex concept stove EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 8:20 am

Hope to see more of this experiment. Looks really promising.
Back to top Go down

Dyno Vortex concept stove
Page 1 of 1