The Rocket Woodstove Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Rocket Woodstove Forum

Woodstove development using rocketstove technology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Some enhancements to my rocket stove and some thoughts on resources rtc.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Billhere

Some enhancements to my rocket stove and some thoughts on resources rtc. Empty
PostSubject: Some enhancements to my rocket stove and some thoughts on resources rtc.   Some enhancements to my rocket stove and some thoughts on resources rtc. EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 4:09 am

Well I'm trying to use Google drive for this video. Not sure how it's going to work.
More or less filled up Dropbox.
We should name this the year of the mosquito in my area, that's why you'll see me scratching. Very Happy 
Let me know if this works, it has all these confusing sharing options

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0By2vAminKo1SSUZEaHExcEY2WWs&usp=sharing
Back to top Go down
T2H
Admin
T2H

PostSubject: Re: Some enhancements to my rocket stove and some thoughts on resources rtc.   Some enhancements to my rocket stove and some thoughts on resources rtc. EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 3:00 pm

Pretty cool dragon!
Your son did a great job!
I had to laugh when you said no wonder why your going broke building the stove:>)

A lot of great info in the video, really liked the steel ring bender!

I plan on building one myself, will take a look at his plans.

I had tried the high temp orange silicone for gaskets and mine just spun off when I tightened them down.

I may try it again on my downdraft stove I am currently building.

Thanks for sharing, looks like you are having a great deal of fun:>)

I will be looking for the information on the ring bender you will be posting.
Back to top Go down
gadily

PostSubject: Re: Some enhancements to my rocket stove and some thoughts on resources rtc.   Some enhancements to my rocket stove and some thoughts on resources rtc. EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 12:09 am

nice dragon pic there bill

i use this dropbox account here in uk can put about 2gb into it and inviting friends or family to also join it gives you an extra 500mb per friend which i think is a good idea

https://www.dropbox.com/login?cont=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.dropbox.com%2Faccount%2Fsettings#info

for any friends to connect all i use is this link

https://db.tt/zDwFlECo
Back to top Go down
Billhere

PostSubject: Re: Some enhancements to my rocket stove and some thoughts on resources rtc.   Some enhancements to my rocket stove and some thoughts on resources rtc. EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 5:25 am

Gents:
I posted the ring roller stuff etc. in the "procurement " user group.
This Google drive thing allows 15 gigs so I'll try that for awhile, also I may break done and like my wife start using facebook. Videos can be stored there and uploaded . I'm just not tough enough to take the crap you can get on Youtube.
The red gasket stuff I'm using seems pretty tough (tuff ??) but time will tell, maybe your supper grip was to much for it Tryin2hard Very Happy 
Yes I'm trying to have fun doing this stuff and at the same time learn something as well.

Ran the stove again last night for about 4 hours, once that sucker gets warmed up and with a decent load of wood on a bed of coals it really motors. Maybe that Dragon helps? cheers 

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some enhancements to my rocket stove and some thoughts on resources rtc.   Some enhancements to my rocket stove and some thoughts on resources rtc. Empty

Back to top Go down

Some enhancements to my rocket stove and some thoughts on resources rtc.
Page 1 of 1