The Rocket Woodstove Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Rocket Woodstove Forum

Woodstove development using rocketstove technology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello from sub zero Vermont....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
poprocks

Hello from sub zero Vermont.... Empty
PostSubject: Hello from sub zero Vermont....   Hello from sub zero Vermont.... EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 2:28 pm

My name is Mike. I recently learned about rocket stoves on YOU TUBE, and can hardly wait to build one. Well I should say a second one. I made my own version of an ammo can rocket cooker, Its got a 2.5 inch square tube feed and fire chamber, with a 3 inch riser. Thanks to Ideas from this forum, I've adapted it to burn pellets, with a small wire basket hanging in the feed tube. It works pretty well, but now I want to build the real deal! I have been really impressed with some of the stoves I have seen, ppotty's batch stove is interesting to me, I also have watched every single video that tryin2hard has created. Wow, amazing stoves. LOVE the DYNO V!
I have been a Vermonter all of my life and have been splitting wood and burning wood for heat for as long as I can remember. Learning about the rocket stove and now joining this great forum has given me great inspiration to build one..... trouble is..... which style, which materials, I have many questions, and hopefully some useful suggestions.
Hello everyone, I am eager and ready to learn!
Back to top Go down
caotropheus
Subscribers
Subscribers

PostSubject: Re: Hello from sub zero Vermont....   Hello from sub zero Vermont.... EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 3:05 pm

Welcome to the forum.
Back to top Go down
gadily

PostSubject: Re: Hello from sub zero Vermont....   Hello from sub zero Vermont.... EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 7:26 am

welcome to the forums mike
Back to top Go down
T2H
Admin
T2H

PostSubject: Re: Hello from sub zero Vermont....   Hello from sub zero Vermont.... EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 10:26 am

Welcome aboard poprocks, hey do you have a youtube channel?
If you do share it with us.

Usually for most of us considering what materials and path to take boils down to what is available and cost.

I would have to say appeal would be number one on my chart, a stove should be something nice to look at as well enjoy the heat.

Glad to have you with us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from sub zero Vermont....   Hello from sub zero Vermont.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from sub zero Vermont....
Page 1 of 1