The Rocket Woodstove Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Rocket Woodstove Forum

Woodstove development using rocketstove technology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Free gasifier plans

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jameshookway

jameshookway

Plans - Free gasifier plans Empty
PostSubject: Free gasifier plans   Plans - Free gasifier plans EmptyMon May 18, 2015 8:21 am

Hi Guys,

I have just been sent this link for free gasifier plans with permission of the writer. He has asked to pass them on. This gassier is the best in my opinion. It is designed by Ben of Victory Gasworks and he is giving them free for 7 days. (Today is the 17th May 29015). You can see his videos on youtube https://www.youtube.com/user/VictoryGasworks

The plans
http://www.woodgasifierplans.com/a34908lks/

Enjoy Very Happy

James
Back to top Go down
gadily

PostSubject: Re: Free gasifier plans   Plans - Free gasifier plans EmptyMon May 18, 2015 9:57 am

cheers for that link james

now should i copy it and make it fully free to all
Back to top Go down
T2H
Admin
T2H

PostSubject: Re: Free gasifier plans   Plans - Free gasifier plans EmptyMon May 18, 2015 3:13 pm

Thanks James, no need to do one for me gadily:>) lol
I have a good seven or eight different models with plans on dvd now.
I am studying them all and will take what I feel is the best from each one and make my own version.
I fully plan on building me a gasifier this summer to run my generator, lets hope I can get er done.
Then I will do one for my truck.
Back to top Go down
tritowns

PostSubject: Re: Free gasifier plans   Plans - Free gasifier plans EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 1:21 am

Have the book. It will yeild a good solid working gasifier. it isn't his victory gasifier though, not even close.

be careful just mixing and matching things from different designs... I know when I'm designing a gasifier, everything is purpose built to add to the over all machine... a bit of this and a bit of that has lead to many failures... Just saying what I have seen.

decide on what you want to fuel with your gasifier. establish the goals that need to be met and what will be considered good enough and then build with that in mind. If you meet those goals then you have a good design... if you don't... well, then it's back to the drawing board... I think I'm on my 8th build now... the last 3 have had the same reactor as it is working the way it's supposed to... I'm now making an easier to build cooler system... it if works the way I think it will I'll be more than a little happy.
Back to top Go down
T2H
Admin
T2H

PostSubject: Re: Free gasifier plans   Plans - Free gasifier plans EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 3:02 am

Thanks for the good advice tritowns, I will consider it well.
Back to top Go down
tritowns

PostSubject: Re: Free gasifier plans   Plans - Free gasifier plans EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 7:06 am

I will add that I'd be happy to offer comments and advise on anyone's design ideas in complete confidentalitly and would even be happy to sign non disclosure agreements... it may shock some people but I've done that with some builders.

Of course as I do sell gasifiers myself I can't readily disclose what I have goin on inside my units that are considered propietary to my system. Just the way Ben from Victory gas doesn't show his Victory's hearth etc.

Happy to help where I can.

I think you'll all like my new cooler set up... it's being used on a system going to Yellow Knife... I'll post pics once I have some of the finished system.

Back to top Go down
gadily

PostSubject: Re: Free gasifier plans   Plans - Free gasifier plans EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 7:27 am

with thanks here tritowns
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free gasifier plans   Plans - Free gasifier plans Empty

Back to top Go down

Free gasifier plans
Page 1 of 1