The Rocket Woodstove Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Rocket Woodstove Forum

Woodstove development using rocketstove technology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sun setting in the wrong place.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
T2H
Admin
T2H

Sun setting in the wrong place. Empty
PostSubject: Sun setting in the wrong place.   Sun setting in the wrong place. EmptyThu Nov 03, 2016 3:30 pm

In the following video an individual who uses photo snapshots of FAA weather cameras that show the position of the sun setting.
Finally looks like some solid proof unless some of you can debunk this.
I noticed a good five or six years ago the sun was setting in a slightly different place through the seasons off its normal seasonal positions.

It took two or three times of me noticing this personally before having any knowledge about others now posting the same thing.

I noticed the sun was setting just about fifteen degrees Northwest of its normal position due to the landmarks here I have watched the sun set now for over 40 years, I made it a thing to go to the local beaches and watch the sun set, it is a wonderful transition from day to night to witness as the sun disappears over the horizon.

So when I had suspected the sun was setting in a slightly different position, I started doing searches on the net to see if anyone else had suspected this.

I challenge you to go do a search on youtube, sun setting in the wrong place.

Back to top Go down
T2H
Admin
T2H

PostSubject: Re: Sun setting in the wrong place.   Sun setting in the wrong place. EmptyThu Nov 03, 2016 3:48 pm

Here is a fella that gets a little emotional.
Many of us started noticing this anomaly and you can actually go online and use the FAA weather cameras to determine the position of the where the sun sets any given day.

Back to top Go down
T2H
Admin
T2H

PostSubject: Re: Sun setting in the wrong place.   Sun setting in the wrong place. EmptyThu Nov 03, 2016 3:54 pm

Even more startling if indeed true.

Back to top Go down
T2H
Admin
T2H

PostSubject: Re: Sun setting in the wrong place.   Sun setting in the wrong place. EmptyThu Nov 03, 2016 4:10 pm

Back to top Go down
T2H
Admin
T2H

PostSubject: Re: Sun setting in the wrong place.   Sun setting in the wrong place. EmptyThu Nov 03, 2016 4:29 pm

Most people are just not paying attention to the positions of the sun.

Back to top Go down
T2H
Admin
T2H

PostSubject: Re: Sun setting in the wrong place.   Sun setting in the wrong place. EmptyThu Nov 03, 2016 4:30 pm

I do not believe in any flat earth as he proclaims but never the less him documenting the suns position at sun set makes a case for the shift of the earths axis.

However I do not feel it is just a shift we are witnessing, lets call it an much exaggerated wobble that is now taking place.
A rocking back and forth which will increase dramatically to such a degree seasons will be thrown off.
Anyone who are farmers had better start setting up indoor farming, it will be the only place you will be able to bring crops to fruition.

I can give you very hard evidence, much more than this.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sun setting in the wrong place.   Sun setting in the wrong place. Empty

Back to top Go down

Sun setting in the wrong place.
Page 1 of 1