The Rocket Woodstove Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Rocket Woodstove Forum

Woodstove development using rocketstove technology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

This is Saran from India

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
asan

This is Saran from India Empty
PostSubject: This is Saran from India   This is Saran from India EmptySat Dec 10, 2016 2:00 am

Hello Everyone,

This is Saran from India, Just Joined. really excited to found about Open Source Hardware Platform for Rocket Stove. Past 15+ Years I am familiar with OSS platform, also I was active member in Chennai Linux User Group (India).

The reason.. i m here is.. Past 4-5 years i m more concentrating on Natural/Organic Farming and Agriculture Mechanisation. recently i concentrating to renewable energy especially BioMass Briquettes and Clean Stoves. Thatz Why I m here. I wish to share my knowledge and to get other's knowledge too.

Thanks again to our admin team.
Saran
Back to top Go down
gadily

PostSubject: Re: This is Saran from India   This is Saran from India EmptySat Dec 10, 2016 4:22 am

welcome to the forums

there is a bit of info on the forums for biomas briquettes using the gas effect to burn in other chambers therefore making more production of the materials

just remember what you use put back into the ground use a 4 season method and leave one to go fallow grow grass in it then cut it down so it refeeds itself the production does work

for the moment your unable to post pics on the site its down to other people spamming the forum but you can post text on the site if you know of a link then type it out admin do check so we do post other peoples links up for them
Back to top Go down
asan

PostSubject: Re: This is Saran from India   This is Saran from India EmptyThu Dec 15, 2016 12:01 am

Ok Sure. Thanks for your response.
Back to top Go down
gadily

PostSubject: Re: This is Saran from India   This is Saran from India EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 6:43 am

heres a good video for you

on the last one you could save the biogas and use it later could be used for anything cooking heating or even used to melt steel

another link to take note of

https://woodstoves.forumotion.co.uk/t521-sustaining-wood-produce

https://woodstoves.forumotion.co.uk/t505-transfere-of-heat-to-water

Back to top Go down
asan

PostSubject: Re: This is Saran from India   This is Saran from India EmptySat Dec 17, 2016 6:37 pm

Thanks @gadily.. first youtube video there is no audio due to copyright issue they mute the audio. but the resources good and useful. Thank a lot your support and motivation.
Back to top Go down
T2H
Admin
T2H

PostSubject: Re: This is Saran from India   This is Saran from India EmptySun Jan 08, 2017 12:02 pm

Very glad to have you with us Saran, I look forward to your ideas and contributions.
I am especially interested in what you have expressed as well.
Remember no idea or suggestion is a bad one, it just may not be its time and place.
Back to top Go down
T2H
Admin
T2H

PostSubject: Re: This is Saran from India   This is Saran from India EmptySun Sep 24, 2017 3:41 am

asan wrote:
Hello Everyone,

This is Saran from India, Just Joined. really excited to found about Open Source Hardware Platform for Rocket Stove. Past 15+ Years I am familiar with OSS platform, also I was active member in Chennai Linux User Group (India).

The reason.. i m here is.. Past 4-5 years i m more concentrating on Natural/Organic Farming and Agriculture Mechanisation.  recently i concentrating to renewable energy especially BioMass Briquettes and Clean Stoves. Thatz Why I m here. I wish to share my knowledge and to get other's knowledge too.

Thanks again to our admin team.
Saran
Do you have a youtube channel and if not can you create one and post videos on the work you are doing?
I would like to see what you are involved in and what you have achieved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is Saran from India   This is Saran from India Empty

Back to top Go down

This is Saran from India
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Rocket Woodstove Forum :: General :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: