The Rocket Woodstove Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Rocket Woodstove Forum

Woodstove development using rocketstove technology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello from Augusta, Georgia, USA

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
coverturtle

Hello from Augusta, Georgia, USA Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Augusta, Georgia, USA   Hello from Augusta, Georgia, USA EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 5:13 am

I am a retired computer engineer with a bushel of curiosity and I have many projects going and on backlog. I may not post or even log in for six months or a year while I am doing other projects but I am very interested in rocket stoves because it is a relatively new and unexplored technology that promises a better life and a better world. I am interested in clarifying the concepts in my my mind before I design and build my own rocket stoves. My first introduction to utilizing a low or lower temperature exhaust while heating things is with downdraft pottery kilns (yet another project!).
Back to top Go down
gadily

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Augusta, Georgia, USA   Hello from Augusta, Georgia, USA EmptyTue Dec 27, 2016 1:50 am

welcome to the site

rocket stoves are old tech that needs a large update to them therefore many are taking them up due to there low wood usage
Back to top Go down
T2H
Admin
T2H

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Augusta, Georgia, USA   Hello from Augusta, Georgia, USA EmptySun Jan 08, 2017 11:59 am

coverturtle we need more like yourself engineers and great analytical thinkers, not that we have a shortage of them:>)

We all benefit joining in giving our prospective on points of view concerning stove development.
I have found sometimes it takes one individual from a completely different vocation or specialty that after examining the available material and thoughts pertaining to stove development will find they come up with some very creative contributions.

Welcome.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Augusta, Georgia, USA   Hello from Augusta, Georgia, USA Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from Augusta, Georgia, USA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Rocket Woodstove Forum :: General :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: