The Rocket Woodstove Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Rocket Woodstove Forum

Woodstove development using rocketstove technology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hi from Spain

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MV12

Hi from Spain Empty
PostSubject: Hi from Spain   Hi from Spain EmptyWed Oct 11, 2017 9:17 pm

Hello everyone, my name is Marcus and I'm really happy to find this forum (thanks ppotty1 and T2H)

Well, I've been living off grid now for about 17yrs and have burnt shedloads of wood heating my home with conventional woodstoves.

I first heard about russian masonry heaters and rocket mass heaters about 5 years back and have been promising myself and my family that we'd have someting along those lines for this winter.. so yeah, I've certainly got my work cutout!!

I think I have watched almost every youtube video going, and am now just about ready to jump in and get going.. however I still have some doubts, so hope that some of you guys will be able and willing to help clear up a few niggles!

Looking forward to being a part of this community..

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
gadily

Hi from Spain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Spain   Hi from Spain EmptyThu Oct 12, 2017 8:46 am

welcome to the forum

ive built a few rocket stoves now and must admit some are really interested in what im doing

even the council has taken a look into what ive built

ask away we can answer what we can for you just had the same via another forum asking some questions on a rocket stove system

ive always liked these stoves

the systems im aware of are the esse systems cast iron builds with them
Back to top Go down

Hi from Spain
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Rocket Woodstove Forum :: General :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: