The Rocket Woodstove Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Rocket Woodstove Forum

Woodstove development using rocketstove technology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hi guys, I'm number 49

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Grayorm

Hi guys, I'm number 49 Empty
PostSubject: Hi guys, I'm number 49   Hi guys, I'm number 49 EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 8:46 am

No idea what relevance that has!! I'm in Manchester UK and started building my stove last year. It worked....but will work better when I've finished tweaking it this year.
Back to top Go down
gadily

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys, I'm number 49   Hi guys, I'm number 49 EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 9:45 am

hi and welcome

well hopefully you can post some pics of yours up on here as nice to see other designs or built systems
Back to top Go down
ppotty1 Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys, I'm number 49   Hi guys, I'm number 49 EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 10:02 am

Grayorm wrote:
No idea what relevance that has!! I'm in Manchester UK and started building my stove last year. It worked....but will work better when I've finished tweaking it this year.

Hi Grayorm, Recon I know who you are  Very Happy nice to see you here..The number 49 just means it your round and thats how many pints you need  drunken 
Back to top Go down
https://woodstoves.forumotion.co.uk
Grayorm

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys, I'm number 49   Hi guys, I'm number 49 EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 4:45 pm

Ha! I thought it was because it was my age? (Thats a lie). :P 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys, I'm number 49   Hi guys, I'm number 49 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi guys, I'm number 49
Page 1 of 1