The Rocket Woodstove Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Rocket Woodstove Forum

Woodstove development using rocketstove technology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Greetings from Ontario Canada

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Graingleaner

Greetings from Ontario Canada Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from Ontario Canada   Greetings from Ontario Canada EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 2:27 pm

Hi all, New to the group. I am planing to build a rocket hot water heater for a hydronic floor heating system that is in my 40' x 50' farm workshop. It will need to be a larger scaled rocket stove since we can experience -25c temps for several days in a row and the buiding is fairly expossed to wind. (no wind break) I am looking forward to this forum and all the great information about everyones success's and failures. lol
Cheers santa
Back to top Go down
gadily

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Ontario Canada   Greetings from Ontario Canada EmptySun Dec 31, 2017 4:43 am

there is a large rocket heater on the forum already

https://woodstoves.forumotion.co.uk/t850-2600-gallon-rocket-water-heater

however i prefer the units seperate so units can be rebuilt when needed

hi and welcome to the forum
Back to top Go down
Graingleaner

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Ontario Canada   Greetings from Ontario Canada EmptySun Dec 31, 2017 9:16 am

Thanks Gadily, That is a very impressive rocket boiler Trashtosser posted. I am building something much smaller as my heating demand will be just for the work shop heat only. If it is successful, I will build one to heat both the house and the shop. Time will tell
Back to top Go down
gadily

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Ontario Canada   Greetings from Ontario Canada EmptySun Dec 31, 2017 12:07 pm

im looking at this way myself using a mix of builds to produce one powerful system

its proven to run up too 1800F temps garys stove provided this info

its this power im wanting to use for a boiler rocket stove also able to run for hours but heat water really good with very little usage of wood burnt

just take a look here

https://woodstoves.forumotion.co.uk/t839-thoughts-on-2nd-year-burning-batch-rocket-stove
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Ontario Canada   Greetings from Ontario Canada Empty

Back to top Go down

Greetings from Ontario Canada
Page 1 of 1