The Rocket Woodstove Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Rocket Woodstove Forum

Woodstove development using rocketstove technology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Succesfull online Forum communities

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Succesfull online Forum communities Empty
PostSubject: Succesfull online Forum communities   Succesfull online Forum communities EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 4:59 am

As of recent I started to wonder, what makes an online Forum Successful ? So I jumped on the super information highway to see what I could find. study 

http://www.idealware.org/articles/characteristics-successful-online-communities

I thought this link might be helpful for others, sharing my same thoughts? Very Happy 

I myself realize, all the time and hard work that has been dedicated to this RS Forum by it Founding Fathers. In the hopes of generating a community of like minded enthusiasts, to grow and help others, as it struggles to survive the test of time. :bounce:  :bball: 

I feel this Forum has a great bunch of active members, who bring a vast amount of talent and knowledge with them, to share and help others.  Very Happy 

It would be a huge loss for new RS development, if this Forum was to Vanish.  🇳🇴
Back to top Go down
Hitchhiker

PostSubject: Re: Succesfull online Forum communities   Succesfull online Forum communities EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 5:38 am

No politics, no religion. That seems the best path.
Back to top Go down
Hitchhiker

PostSubject: Re: Succesfull online Forum communities   Succesfull online Forum communities EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 10:17 pm

dkwelder wrote:
It would be a huge loss for new RS development, if this Forum was to Vanish.  🇳🇴

I agree. I like this place because there are so many new and different ideas. The other rocket stove forums are only about rmhs and focus on how to build or alter one or two basic designs. It is great to have a place to come that offers so much creativity from the members. I am someone that finds experimentation to be fun. That is what I like about these stoves...all the possibilities.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Succesfull online Forum communities   Succesfull online Forum communities Empty

Back to top Go down

Succesfull online Forum communities
Page 1 of 1