The Rocket Woodstove Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Rocket Woodstove Forum

Woodstove development using rocketstove technology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello from Central Indiana

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
OmegusWorks

Hello from Central Indiana Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Central Indiana   Hello from Central Indiana EmptyThu May 08, 2014 11:13 pm

Well I have been following so many of you ont You Tube and have been working on a prototype Rocket Stove that will run 3 to 4 radiant heat line to radiators through out the house and help to maintain the hot water heater temps without using as much power.
Right now working on building a large capacity fire box like the one that ppotty1 built. GREAT IDEA and the air wash looks like it will keep my view unimpaired.
Wel from outside Lafayette, IN, USA Hope to talk to you in the Forum, BYE
Back to top Go down
gadily

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Central Indiana   Hello from Central Indiana EmptyFri May 09, 2014 3:06 am

welcome to the forums

i had followed them on youtube for long enough and gained an interest in building one of these rocket burners

i myself have built the box of ppottys in stainless steel in next few days i should be building the air wash system but im also torn between a nice ash box tray underneath as well ive seen in another link via ppottys links on your tube
Back to top Go down
Tim Keith

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Central Indiana   Hello from Central Indiana EmptyFri May 09, 2014 4:27 am

Welcome to the forum. Hot water is good! I'm thinking along the same
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Central Indiana   Hello from Central Indiana Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from Central Indiana
Page 1 of 1