The Rocket Woodstove Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Rocket Woodstove Forum

Woodstove development using rocketstove technology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Member from the west central Arkasas

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lionheart

New Member from the west central Arkasas Empty
PostSubject: New Member from the west central Arkasas   New Member from the west central Arkasas EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 2:04 am

I have been looking at wood stoves to help in the heating of my home as we are 100% electric, but didnt want the burdon of stock piling wood and splitting or having to buy. I do live in the country surounded by woods, pine needles and such. I seen the rockets stoves last year on you tube but didnt follow thru much. How ever this year I really would like to have one. Now, I am not a builder of much lol, so I am looking to find some one to build on for me .
Back to top Go down
T2H
Admin
T2H

PostSubject: Re: New Member from the west central Arkasas   New Member from the west central Arkasas EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 2:41 pm

Welcome aboard Lionheart, I would check with local welding shops or fabricators.
You could get their email address and send them links to look over ideas you like and then discuss with them pricing.
Back to top Go down
lionheart

PostSubject: Re: New Member from the west central Arkasas   New Member from the west central Arkasas EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 12:25 am

Thank you T2H. I am working on that
Back to top Go down
gadily

PostSubject: Re: New Member from the west central Arkasas   New Member from the west central Arkasas EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 6:47 am

hi and welcome to the forums

you maybe lucky if another member is building one or has the materials to weld one

id do the welding for anyone that wanted one if needed
Back to top Go down
lionheart

PostSubject: Re: New Member from the west central Arkasas   New Member from the west central Arkasas EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:00 am

ok, I have started a build using a water well tank, with 4 by 4 1/4 tubeing. I will have to watch a few videos yet. I want to be able to put a hopper for pellet feed. I see one some were like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Member from the west central Arkasas   New Member from the west central Arkasas Empty

Back to top Go down

New Member from the west central Arkasas
Page 1 of 1