The Rocket Woodstove Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Rocket Woodstove Forum

Woodstove development using rocketstove technology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dyno V completed with pellet basket revisions and temp readings

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
T2H
Admin
T2H

Dyno V completed with pellet basket revisions and temp readings Empty
PostSubject: Dyno V completed with pellet basket revisions and temp readings   Dyno V completed with pellet basket revisions and temp readings EmptyWed May 14, 2014 5:45 pm

Well I finally finished the Dyno V stove and my pellet basket revisions were a success.

Here is a video with temp readings.

Back to top Go down
gadily

PostSubject: Re: Dyno V completed with pellet basket revisions and temp readings   Dyno V completed with pellet basket revisions and temp readings EmptyWed May 14, 2014 9:05 pm

it has a much better ratio of output compared to the barrel version though has a much smaller space footprint
i admit ive been wanting to know its output on the dyno v

however theres one thing id probably like to do with it but i think you cant now is turn it on its side
Back to top Go down
billandlori

PostSubject: Re: Dyno V completed with pellet basket revisions and temp readings   Dyno V completed with pellet basket revisions and temp readings EmptyTue May 20, 2014 3:53 am

Very nice job, great workmanship and great output!!!

Big heat for a small stove!

Bill
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dyno V completed with pellet basket revisions and temp readings   Dyno V completed with pellet basket revisions and temp readings Empty

Back to top Go down

Dyno V completed with pellet basket revisions and temp readings
Page 1 of 1