The Rocket Woodstove Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Rocket Woodstove Forum

Woodstove development using rocketstove technology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rocket stove heater with vortex drafting.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
tryin2hard admin
Admin

vortex - Rocket stove heater with vortex drafting. Empty
PostSubject: Rocket stove heater with vortex drafting.   vortex - Rocket stove heater with vortex drafting. EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 2:03 pm

Back to top Go down
rom1nb

PostSubject: Re: Rocket stove heater with vortex drafting.   vortex - Rocket stove heater with vortex drafting. EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 10:06 pm

I like the ideal, but what do you think of increasing the size of the fire box to allow for more wood and a longer burn time. I’m looking for a 12 hour burn time. Thanks
Back to top Go down
T2H
Admin
T2H

PostSubject: Re: Rocket stove heater with vortex drafting.   vortex - Rocket stove heater with vortex drafting. EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:06 pm

I do like the idea, for a small space however this is just right.
This will heat 300 square feet no problem.
The stove can be scaled up to handle that kind of load and it will put out a great deal of heat, I would suspect some areas would have to be beefed up due to the larger volume of combustion.
Back to top Go down
Compass Farms

PostSubject: Re: Rocket stove heater with vortex drafting.   vortex - Rocket stove heater with vortex drafting. EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 2:08 am

I saw ppotty1 on youtube making vortex rocket
starting making today ,i want to make four using 6 inch risers any tips? or improvements
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rocket stove heater with vortex drafting.   vortex - Rocket stove heater with vortex drafting. Empty

Back to top Go down

Rocket stove heater with vortex drafting.
Page 1 of 1