The Rocket Woodstove Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Rocket Woodstove Forum

Woodstove development using rocketstove technology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to the Forum!

Go down 
+10
kekahuna
2ndburn
T2H
walkingwithamountain
vanman27
Approtechie
Kevin Bacon
Bigwannas
saeidm
ppotty1 Admin
14 posters
AuthorMessage
ppotty1 Admin
Admin

Welcome to the Forum! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the Forum!   Welcome to the Forum! EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 1:43 pm

My name is Lawrence and I was born and live in the north west of England.
I got the stove building bug some years ago when I built the first one for my workshop, money was tight so I had to build it myself, it worked just fine but was wasteful of wood. Then one day, somewhere, I came across rocket stoves on the web and the rest as they say is history, my fascination with fire took on a whole new meaning and I'm eager to see where it leads.

Last edited by ppotty1 Admin on Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:24 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://woodstoves.forumotion.co.uk
saeidm

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Forum!   Welcome to the Forum! EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 4:03 am

Hi Saeid here. Glad to be here and thanks for putting this forum together. It looks KILLER!
Back to top Go down
ppotty1 Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Forum!   Welcome to the Forum! EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 4:17 am

saeidm wrote:
Hi Saeid here. Glad to be here and thanks for putting this forum together. It looks KILLER!
Hey Hi there Saeid nice to see you here, Its going to take us a little while to get to grips with the layout etc, need to decide on forum and room names but we gotta start somewhere e'h Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Bigwannas

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Forum!   Welcome to the Forum! EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 6:55 am

Hi fellow Stovies, Al here, or Bigwannas on YT channel. From the frozen wastelands of Northern Ontario, Canada AKA The Great White north What a great idea, this forum. Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
ppotty1 Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Forum!   Welcome to the Forum! EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 8:01 am

Hey Bigwannas welcome onboard mate you'll fit right in here.
Back to top Go down
Bigwannas

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Forum!   Welcome to the Forum! EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 9:20 am

Thanks ppotty1
Back to top Go down
Kevin Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Forum!   Welcome to the Forum! EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 10:47 am

Hello! I'm Kevin Bacon. My You Tube channel is kbbacon. I build rocket stoves, rocket stove space heaters, and give a lot of info about how they work. Looking forward to some good chats! I'm located in West Central Missouri, USA. Hot summers, cold winters.
Back to top Go down
http://PorcupineForge.com
ppotty1 Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Forum!   Welcome to the Forum! EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 3:11 pm

Hi Kevin, Nice to see you on board with us.
Back to top Go down
Approtechie

PostSubject: Happy birthday, Al/Bigwannas!   Welcome to the Forum! EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 5:28 pm

Bigwannas wrote:
Hi fellow Stovies, Al here, or Bigwannas on YT channel. From the frozen wastelands of Northern Ontario, Canada AKA The Great White north What  a great idea, this forum. Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
vanman27

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Forum!   Welcome to the Forum! EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 4:20 pm

Hi Loz and all fellow enthusiasts, I'm Nigel from Bolton, Lancashire, UK.
I first came across the idea of rocket stoves about 2 years ago whilst surfing Youtube, it sparked an interest that got put to the back of my mind due to work restrictions. After a career change and massive drop in salary my interest became re-ignited (no pun intended) for anything that could potentialy save money. S I have started to cobble together bits and pieces to start my build.
Back to top Go down
ppotty1 Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Forum!   Welcome to the Forum! EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 7:28 pm

Nice to have you here Nigel, post up progress of your build as you progress if you can, be nice to see one develop.
Back to top Go down
walkingwithamountain

PostSubject: hi   Welcome to the Forum! EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 1:49 pm

Im in the east midlands and hoping to pick up some usefull information and build tips for a mass heater
Back to top Go down
T2H
Admin
T2H

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Forum!   Welcome to the Forum! EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 9:24 pm

walkingwithamountain wrote:
Im in the east midlands and hoping to pick up some usefull information and build tips for a mass heater
Glad to have you aboard you will find the guys and gals are ready to help in advice and information.
Back to top Go down
2ndburn

2ndburn

PostSubject: Hello   Welcome to the Forum! EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 2:45 pm

Hi everyone,
  looking forward to warm conversations. Very Happy  I live in Shropshire, in the UK,
I'm in the process of building a J tube Rocket water boiler that will run from my purpose built shed in my garden to my house. I need it to run 6 old fashioned Victorian cast iron radiators, and the hot water for my 2 bed terraced house.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Forum!   Welcome to the Forum! EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 8:11 am

Hi all, John here from ireland,great forum, been following your work on youtube and have been collecting materials to build boiler stove in the new year.
Back to top Go down
ppotty1 Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Forum!   Welcome to the Forum! EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 5:44 pm

Just saying hello to the new guys  ;) 
Back to top Go down
kekahuna

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Forum!   Welcome to the Forum! EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 10:12 am

Aloha from the Big island  Kona Hawaii
Back to top Go down
T2H
Admin
T2H

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Forum!   Welcome to the Forum! EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 10:51 am

Aloha and welcome, I am surprised there is interest in rocket stoves from Florida and now Hawaii!
Back to top Go down
Grayorm

PostSubject: Hi Loz   Welcome to the Forum! EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 3:39 pm

Hi Loz Graham from Manchester. The Forum is a great idea, no better way to share knowledge. I'll enjoy watching it grow and hopefully learning and contributing along the way  :) 
Back to top Go down
gadily

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Forum!   Welcome to the Forum! EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 4:46 pm

i find ppottys blue name a swine to read against the black im using firefox and also use opera as well
Back to top Go down
aravaron

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Forum!   Welcome to the Forum! EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 9:38 am

hello all of you stovies around the world! my name is Ron i live in southern israel in the Arava desert where its hot in summer and very cold in winter, followed some of you on youtube, didnt post anything yet.. my english is not to good.. working now on a new project and this page is truly amazing thing to do- share all the knowledge of people is one of many things i belive is very important !
i will see you around and hope to give and get new ideas.
Back to top Go down
caotropheus
Subscribers
Subscribers

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Forum!   Welcome to the Forum! EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 11:27 pm

ברוך הבא לפורום רון מהערבה. קאוטרופאוס מגליל עליון

Translation: Welcome to the forum Ron from the Arava, south Israel
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Forum!   Welcome to the Forum! Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Forum!
Page 1 of 1